There are many ways to get involved in the BCES Garden Program.... Interested? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Join the Garden Club Committee We meet once a month in the BCES Art Room. Check out the "Upcoming Events and Meetings" page for dates. All are welcome (including your kids)!
2. Help out with garden classes If you're available during the school day (8am-3pm), you could help out during garden classes-- assisting students with planting, harvesting, or leading a small group activity. No gardening experience necessary.
3. Help care for the garden over the summer One or more days per week, come to water, weed and harvest our summer bounty! Keep some produce for yourself and donate extra to the local food pantry. Training available, so no gardening experience necessary!
4. Help with one-time events Lend a hand on a garden clean up day or at a harvest supper. Check out the events page for more information.
5. Propose a project Want to build a trellis for the garden or donate your skills as a chef? Whatever skills/resources you are willing to offer, we'd love to have them! Shoot us an email with your ideas.